Turban towel – Quimera
Complete your pajama outfit with our turban!
This product is ZERO WASTE
made from the leftovers and scraps of our pajamas and productions made from our products, with the aim of having a better impact on the environment and gradually becoming a more sustainable brand.
- Inner quality: Microfiber towel.
- The size is standard.
- It has two buttons to regulate the size.
- The second photo is the complete product design.
- It does not include the pajamas, it is only referential.
Mode of use:
- Remove excess water from your hair and place it forward.
- Place the part where the buttons are located on the nape of the neck.
- Place all the hair and roll it backwards.
- Fasten the elastic on the button.
Original Widwild ® design
Turban made of microfiber towel inside and cotton outside.
It allows a better absorption of water in the hair and drying in less time.
This product besides being drawn & designed and made in our 100% Peruvian workshop, is made zero waste.
Receive it at the address of your choice! No need to leave home!